Welcome to the website & blog of
Crystal Faith Scott!
- September, 2013: GIRL CLOWN screens at DC Shorts Film Festival.
- July, 2013: Crystal shoots a principal role in the indie feature BERGEN COUNTY.
- June, 2013: GIRL CLOWN is accepted into 2 more film festivals - DC SHORTS Film Festival and TWAIN HARTE Film Festival.
- June, 2013: GIRL CLOWN screens to a sold-out audience at Dead Center Film Festival.
- February, 2013: GIRL CLOWN is invited to be an Official Selection in the 2013 FirstGlance Film Festival online shorts festival in April 2013.
- February, 2013: GIRL CLOWN is accepted into the Phoenix Film Festival! Screenings on April 5th & 6th – Prime Shorts Showcase. Schedule HERE.
- February, 2013: GIRL CLOWN screens at the Beacon Theatre in Beacon, NY
- December, 2012: Crystal shoots a principal role in a commercial for Milk Magic.
- November, 2012 : GIRL CLOWN screens at Williamsburg Independent Film Festival in Brooklyn, and wins 2 awards: “Best Short Film” and “Best Actress – Crystal Faith Scott“
- November, 2012: Crystal’s film GIRL CLOWN as its World Premiere (sold-out) at the Big Apple Film Festival at Tribeca Cinemas in NYC.
- September, 2012: Crystal co-stars an industrial video for Macy’s NYC – shot on location at Macy’s in Herald Square.
- August, 2012: Crystal’s film GIRL CLOWN is finished with post-production!
- July, 2012: Crystal plays a role in the indie film SWEET PEA, on location in Brooklyn, NY
- June, 2012: Crystal shoots a pilot episode of a new comedic webseries in the lead role.
- April, 2012: Crystal shoots a role in the indie film PATRICK AND JAMES
- February, 2012: Crystal is now being represented for acting for film, TV and theater by Redwood Entertainment in NYC
- January, 2012: Crystal’s writing/producing film debut GIRL CLOWN is currently in the final stages of post-production with an estimated finish date of April, 2012. Crystal also stars in the title role.
- November, 2011: Print shoot for JLP Studios in NYC. See the photos and read all about the shoot!
- July-August, 2011: GIRL CLOWN shoots on location in Manhattan and stars Crystal Faith Scott, Oliver C. Lester, and Bettina Skye. Direction by Beth Spitalny, with Cinematography by Tony Burns. Crystal wrote the screenplay and produced. Check out the production photos here.
- May, 2011 GIRL CLOWN – the movie. Crystal’s screenplay GIRL CLOWN is in pre-production. Crystal stars in the title role.
- March 17, 2011 SNUGGLE commercial. Crystal booked a principal role as a young mom with the cutest kids EVER.
- February 10, 2011 Interview by “The Entertainment Corner” Crystal is interviewed about her upcoming film GIRL CLOWN.
- January, 2011 Crystal launches Kickstarter Campaign for GIRL CLOWN, Crystal’s debut screenplay.
- October 1, 2010 GE Commercial – Crystal shot a featured role in a GE Commercial, “Tag You’re Green”
- September 25, 2010 Williamsburg International Film Festival – Crystal co-stars in “The Ventriloquist”, screening at the Williamsburg International Film Festival, directed by Rodrigo Sanchez.
- September 7, 2010 Film Shoot- SOLE MATES – Crystal shoots role of the romantic lead in the indie film SOLE MATES, directed by Guy Malim
- July 30, 2010Freedom Disability Commercial – Crystal shoots a commercial for Freedom Disability